Book your taxi transfer to Antequera and visit one of the most beautiful cities in Andalusia. Located just half an hour from Malaga, in Taxi in Malaga Online, we recommend that, during your vacation in Malaga or the Costa del Sol, take an excursion to Antequera that you can visit in just one day.
You can hire your transfer with Taxi in Málaga Online. Book the day you want to make your excursion, and we, at the indicated time, will pick you up in the hall of your hotel, with your private taxi ready to take you to Antequera. Our prices include round trip transportation.
You can make your trip the day and at the time you want, without having to depend on established tours or adapt to fixed schedules.
You will travel in a vehicle with the best features, only for you and your companions. We have taxis with up to 8 seats.
In Taxi in Málaga Online we also carry out any other transport service you need, such as transfers to or from Malaga Airport, María Zambrano Station, the Port of Malaga, among many other places. Whether your trip is for leisure or business, we offer a customized taxi transfer. Enter our website taxienmalagaonline.es and know our services as well as our prices. If you need a tailor-made trip, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer you a rate adjusted to your needs.
Why do we recommend visiting Antequera?
Antequera is a city very rich in natural and cultural heritage. It offers a lot of activities and tourist attractions to visit. If something characterizes Antequera is its great architectural heritage formed by more than 50 religious and civil buildings.
Of course we cannot forget two of its great attractions: the Torcal and the Dolmens. Let's see a little more in depth what to visit in Antequera.
- Natural Site of El Torcal: it is a karst spot different from everything we are used to seeing. It draws attention to the traveler for its unusual shapes formed by the erosion of the rocks. The Toral is an ideal place for hiking as it has different routes, some of them also recommended for children.
- The Dolmens of Menga, Viera and Romeral: they are considered as one of the best examples of European megalithism. They are the first forms of monumental architecture in Prehistory. The Dolmen of Menga is about 6,000 years old.
- La Peña de los Enamorados: it is a limestone mountain shaped like a human face. She is famous for her impossible love legend between a Muslim and a jomonteven cristian
- La Alcazaba: declared a good of cultural interest. It occupied all the crowning of the hill within the walled complex of the Islamic medina, with the Tribute tower being the most important in the whole enclosure.
- Roman Baths: they are located in the historical center of the city. These hot springs are proof of the location of the Roman city of Antikaria under the current structure of the city