Not sure what to do this Christmas holidays in Malaga? Today in our Taxi in Malaga Online blog we bring some plans to enjoy these Christmas holidays in the natural spaces that the province of Malaga offers.
We remind you that by Taxi in Malaga Online you can request your taxi transfer to any of the destinations that we mention below, as well as any type of transport you need. At Taxi in Malaga Online we always think about the needs of our clients, offering them a customized taxi transfer service.
In addition, with Taxi in Malaga Online you can book your taxi pickup at Malaga Airport (Malaga Airport Taxi), at Ave María Zambrano Station (Taxi Ave Malaga) or at the Port of Malaga. You will not have to wait in lines, we will be waiting for you upon arrival. Simplify your trip and forget about worries. To request your taxi pick up in Malaga you just have to call us at (+34) 633 121 034 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and enjoy the advantages of booking your taxi transfer in advance with Taxi in Malaga Online .
In Malaga we can enjoy natural tourism thanks to a great diversity of natural landscapes and outdoor activities that we can do. Here are some ideas on our Taxi in Malaga Online blog.
- Montes de Málaga Natural Park: in it we can enjoy various activities for both adults and children. The Montes de Málaga Natural Park occupies more than 4,900 hectares where we will find a great diversity of fauna and flora, as well as routes and trails for hiking, cycling, workshops, courses ...
- El Torcal de Antequera: it is a natural area known for its rocks with characteristic shapes produced by various erosive agents. In it we can carry out hiking activities, in addition, it has an interpretive area and multipurpose room. You can hire your night route through Torcal de Antequera and you will understand why Torcal de Antequera is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- El Caminito del Rey: the recent remodeling of the Caminito del Rey has made this trail one of the most visited. It is a step built into the walls of the Gaitanes gorge with 7.7 km., Of which 4.8 km. are of accesses and 2.9 kms. of catwalks.
- Routes through El Chorro: we find various routes to take through this place that includes the municipality of Álora. In it we will find the well-known Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, a canyon dug by the Guadalhorce River. There are several routes with different levels of difficulty for both beginners and experts.
- The Laguna de Fuente Piedra: it is the largest in Andalusia and in it we find a great diversity of animal species, such as the pink flamingo. Guided routes can be hired to get to know this natural area. In addition, we can visit the José Antonio Valverde Visitor Center with two exhibition rooms and one free audiovisual show.